The Fabric Shop Network Presents
A Class Anyone Can Teach!
Beginning Quilting by Machine
– A Learn-to-Quilt Program Guide by Debbie Welch
New quilters are the lifeblood of your quilt shop. When a new quilter completes a project, that's success "the best motivator to take the next class and start the next project" and buy more fabric, books, and notions in your store. And that's what this special beginner class, developed by a seasoned quilt-shop owner, is designed to do. Debbie Welch has been teaching Beginning Quilting by Machine in her shop several times a year for the past 12 years. And now you can offer her time-tested class in your shop using the specially designed materials in this program.
In just eight easy two-hour classes, you can teach new quilters to successfully finish their first quilt. There's nothing like success to encourage a new quilter! And nothing like investing in the future of your shop by developing new, happy customers.
- Complete directions for a small quilt featuring two easy blocks that create a new, secondary pattern when combined. Two simple blocks add up to a lap or baby quilt that can be finish during class.
- Minimal homework
The CD format is designed so your shop makes a one-time investment in materials you can use again and again to promote and teach the class. It includes printing masters so you can print only what you need, when you need it, based on your class enrollment. Order you CDs today!
Masters are included for:
- Class Supply List so students come to the first class prepared to start their quilts.
- 20-page Instructor's Guide that includes guidelines for conducting each class, plus a list of products to demonstrate and items to have in stock for each class and for add-on sales after class.
- 30-page illustrated Student's Handbook with complete directions for each class
- Nametags to print for students
- Quilt label template to print on fabric on an inkjet printer for each student to add to their quilt
- Certificate of completion
- Student coupon for Advanced Beginners Class
- Marketing poster and in-store signs