The Fabric Shop Network, Inc. ("FSN") has created this Privacy Statement to ensure the confidence of visitors, members, and clients and is committed to protecting your privacy and security. Please carefully read this statement for more details.
1. Types of Information Collected and Respective Uses: FSN collects the following information.
(a) Non-Identifiable Information: FSN automatically tracks and collects information when you visit our website, including your (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser. This information does not personally identify you but is used for marketing purposes or improving the website.
(b) Cookies: FSN also uses "cookies" to customize content specific to your interest and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the website.
(c) Personal Information: FSN collects contact details (e.g. name, telephone number, address, e-mail address) when you register for services offered on this website. Contact details are used for marketing or improving services, sending information about FSN and promotional material, and contacting you when necessary.
If you communicate with FSN by e-mail, post messages to our discussion forums, or complete online forms or surveys, any information you provide in such communication may be collected as personal information.
2. Sharing Information: FSN does not sell, rent, or trade personally identifying information. FSN does not disclose personally identifying information to anyone that FSN is not authorized to do so. FSN reserves the right to release information on you if compelled to do so to (i) comply with a court order or other legal process; (ii) protect FSN's rights or property; or (iii) enforce FSN's Terms and Conditions.
3. Security: Your personal information is stored on secure servers, which encrypt your information before it is transmitted to FSN. FSN's network administration team monitors its security systems to make sure that your personal information is safe and secure. Although attempts by unauthorized users to break into its system are rare, FSN works hard to ensure that its security systems use the latest technology to prevent unauthorized attacks.
It is important for you to understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password used for accessing the website. You agree to bear all responsibility for loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your username and password. You shall promptly notify FSN of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account or breach of security of your account.
5. Discussion Groups and Other Forums: The opinions expressed in discussion groups are not necessarily those of FSN. All statements, advice, opinions, and other commentary made by members are solely those of such member. FSN does not endorse such postings and disclaims all legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any opinion or information supplied. Under no circumstances will FSN be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on the information obtained through the content and/or any posting on a discussion group and/or website.
6. Unsubscribing: To unsubscribe from any discussion forums, simply reply to any message you receive and type the words "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject field. Alternatively, you may follow the instructions at the bottom of any email. Please reply to the e-mail using your e-mail address at which you received mailings from us, and we will remove you from our list.
7. Limits to Your Privacy: Any information divulged in discussion forums may be observed by others and should not be considered secure. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Messages you post in discussion forums will carry your full name as entered at registration time. FSN reserves the right, but not the obligation, to monitor discussion forums and other community-based services, either existing or added over time. FSN has the right to edit, modify, refuse to post, or delete any material submitted at its sole discretion.
8. Lost or Stolen Information: You must promptly notify FSN if your financial details or user name or password is stolen, lost, or used without permission. In such an event, FSN will cancel your financial account or user name or password, and update its records accordingly.
9. Retention of Personal Information: Personal information that is collected from you will be retained or destroyed according to company policy and/or local laws.
10. Updates and Changes to Privacy Statement: FSN reserves the right, at any time, and without notice to update this Privacy Statement. Any changes will be posted at this website and effective immediately.
11. Contacting FSN: If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement or the practices of this website, please contact:
The Fabric Shop Network, Inc.
P.O. Box 820128
Vancouver, WA 98682
(360) 892-6500 phone
(360) 892-6700 fax