TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Service and Registration: This is a Service Agreement between you and FSN. Upon completion of registration and payment requirements, if any, FSN grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the website in accordance with these terms and conditions. Your access to the website is licensed and not sold. Upon completion of registration and payment requirements, you may obtain access to the FabShopNet Retailers' Association, Network News publications, consultations, discussion forums, educational classes and resources, discounts, links to other sites, and associated services provided by FSN. FSN maintains the sole discretion to approve your registration and access to the website.
3. Copyright and Trademark Information: The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, database, and other matters related to this website are owned by FSN or the organizations contributing the relevant materials, and are protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any matter or part of the website, is strictly prohibited. The Fabric Shop Network, FSN, FabShop Hop™, Quilt FabShop Hop™, Fashion FabShop Hop™, E-FabShop Hop™, Design FabShop Hop™, Holiday FabShop Hop™, FabShopNet™, FabShopForum™, FabShopChat™, FabShopCommunity™, The Fabric Shop Network News™, FabShop News™, FabShopU™, FabShop University™, and associated logos are protected trademarks of The Fabric Shop Network, Inc. All rights reserved.
4. Restrictions: You agree not to engage in unacceptable use of the Service, which includes the following restrictions, without limitation:
(a) You will not give your user name and password to anybody else and will safeguard your user and password details at all times.
(b) You agree that trademarks, logos, site design, content, and images placed on the website are the property of FSN.
(c) You agree not to copy, publish, modify, post, upload, reproduce, distribute, or in any other way exploit this website in whole or in part except as set out in this agreement and you acknowledge that all rights relating to such trademarks, copyright, and any other intellectual property rights are reserved for FSN or the organizations contributing the relevant materials.
(d) You agree not to remove, alter, or hide any copyright notice, logo, trademark, or other proprietary notice delivered on this website.
(e) You agree not to publish defamatory, deceptive, abusive, offensive, pornographic, or otherwise illegal materials on this website or on associated discussion forums.
(f) You agree not to interfere, disrupt, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts registered with FSN's service or any other computer network.
(g) You agree not to disseminate or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or any other malicious code or program;
(h) You agree not to engage in any other activity deemed by FSN to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this agreement.
5. Cancellation and Refunds: To qualify for a refund, cancellation for the Financial Seminar must be made five (5) days prior to the start date of the seminar. Cancellations for any TeleCourse must be made three (3) days prior to the date of the course. You will be refunded the registration fee less any administrative fees for processing the transaction. After this period, no refunds for any reason will be paid. Note: There are no refunds for the Retailers' Association membership or FabShop Hop registrations.
6. Security: You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password used for accessing this website. You are solely responsible for any authorized or unauthorized access to your account by any person. You agree to bear all responsibility for loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your username and password.
7. Accessibility: FSN does its best to keep its website operational during normal business hours. However, from time to time the Website may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation: (i) equipment malfunctions; (ii) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which FSN may undertake from time to time; (iii) causes beyond the control of FSN or which are not reasonably foreseeable by FSN.
8. Editing, Deleting, and Monitoring: FSN reserves the right, but not the obligation, to monitor discussion forums and other community-based services, either existing or added over time. FSN has the right to edit, modify, refuse to post, or delete any material submitted at its sole discretion.
9. Links to Other Sites: The sites linked to this website are not under the control of FSN, and FSN does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information data, opinion, or advice given on these sites. FSN does not endorse nor sponsor any links provided.
10. Educational Classes: The Educational Classes are offered for self-help/growth and instructional purposes. Any opinion expressed in the Classes is the opinion of the individual instructor and not necessarily the opinion of FSN. FSN disclaims all legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any opinion or information supplied.
11. Discussion Groups and Other Forums: The opinions expressed in discussion groups are not necessarily those of FSN. All statements, advice, opinions, and other commentary made by members are solely those of such member. FSN does not endorse such postings and disclaims all legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any opinion or information supplied. Under no circumstances will FSN be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on the information obtained through the content and/or any posting on a discussion group and/or website.
12. Advertising: FSN must approve in writing any and all private advertising on the website and its publications. You may not post or transmit through the discussion groups or other forums any advertisements, commercial solicitations, or promotional materials related to services or products. Approved listings shall be considered paid advertisements and not an endorsement from FSN. At its sole discretion, FSN may delete any paid advertisement that conveys false or intentionally misleading information. FSN makes no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of these paid advertisements. FSN assumes no liability for damages, loss, or injury incurred by patronizing these advertisers, advertising, or using the website.
13. Disclaimer of Warranty: FSN CANNOT GUARANTEE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, OR THAT THE OPERATION AND/OR DELIVERY OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. FSN DISCLAIMS ALL LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION OR INFORMATION SUPPLIED. FSN PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT IN RELATION TO THIS WEBSITE. ANY OPINION EXPRESSED OR POSTED ON THE WEBSITE IS THE OPINION OF THE INDIVIDUAL AUTHOR AND NOT NECESSARILY THE OPINION OF FSN.
14. Limitation of Liability: THE DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION. IN NO EVENT WILL FSN BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HEREUNDER SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT.
15. Indemnity: You hereby indemnify and hold harmless and defend FSN, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, and agents for any losses, damages costs, expenses (including legal fees) or liabilities arising out of or relating to: (i) this agreement; (ii) your use of this website; and (iii) libelous, slanderous, indecent, or other statement concerning any person made or republished by you.
16. Privacy Statement: By using this website, you hereby consent to the information-gathering and dissemination practices as set forth in our Privacy Statement.
17. Amendment: This agreement may be amended from time to time by FSN without notice to you. The latest agreement will be posted on the website, and you should review this agreement prior to each use of the website.
18. Miscellaneous: This agreement is governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with Washington State law. Any legal action or claim brought or asserted under this agreement must be filed in Washington in Clark County and the parties to this agreement consent to jurisdiction of the courts in this county. If legal proceedings are required to enforce any provision of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of reasonable and necessary expenses of litigation, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs.
No failure or delay in exercising or enforcing any right or remedy hereunder by FSN shall constitute a waiver of any other right or remedy, or future exercise thereof. If any provision in this agreement is held to be invalid, such provision shall be deemed to be deleted from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
19. Questions: If you have any queries about this agreement, you can contact:
The Fabric Shop Network, Inc.
P.O. Box 820128
Vancouver, WA 98682
(360) 892-6500 phone
(360) 892-6700 fax