Success Strategies for Today's Retailers:
Increase Sales, Profits, and Cash Flow
In this comprehensive 1.5 day workshop, FabShop President and retail strategist Laurie Harsh will reveal the backside of running a successful shop— and the things that matter most. Get direct and personal access to the 40-year industry leader who has seen it all!
Download Registration Flyer
Learn from Laurie:
- S.M.A.R.T. goals for yourself and your company
- Cause and Effect: Where your profitability is headed
- The 4 Strategies to Maximize Profits
- The #1 Indicator of Inventory Productivity
- Demystify Your Breakeven, Open-to-Buy, and Inventory Turns
- Proven Pricing Strategies
- Payroll Factor: Does your staff work for you, or
do you work for your staff?
- Plan to Win: Industry and economic trends to
know about now
- Cash Flow: What it is, why it's king, and how to get more
- Best practices for vendor relationships and ordering
- The ratios that reveal your business health— and how to master them
Leave a better business owner, with:
- Proven money-making strategies you can start using immediately
- Step-by-step spreadsheets for key performance indicators
- Real-life examples from fellow shopowners on what's working—and what's not
- The know-how to make better managerial decisions
- Opportunities to thrive and be happier in your business
Special Bonus...EVENING SEWING RETREAT!
Friday and Saturday
6pm – 9pm
We've added an extra treat for you! Have fun with your fellow FabShopU friends at an evening sewing retreat. Unwind after class, and come away with great ideas, projects, demos to spark Fall events back home.
FabShop is happy to present Karen Montgomery, bringing her technical expertise and popular projects to you!
Karen is a nationallyrecognized teacher and designer. Her retail shop, The Quilt Company, is a 4000-sq-ft, full-service destination in Allison Park, PA.
Register now to get this special chance to learn from Karen—and go home with fresh project ideas to put your new FabShopU financial goals into action!